Good Afternoon
We had a conference call with the OHA Board last evening and in light of the current health concerns it was unanimously decided to postpone the OHA AGM.
We are unable to predict when the AGM will take place but we will be closely monitoring the situation and we will decide on a date when the danger of transmission of COVID 19 is no longer a public threat.
Please feel free to share this information and to contact the office if you have any questions.
Thanks and stay healthy,
Bill and Jill